MID9740 possible fstab problem

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Without seeing what you are doing it's hard to say what's going on you are typing and posting stuff I didn't ask you to do. It's hard enough trying to fix a tablet through someone else's eyes, but when that person is typing his own stuff, like the last post what does that long post tell you?
Tells me nothing.
But in the end the reason it was sold cheap was the owner damaged the tablet.
sdcard method or livesuite is only choices.

Sent from my SPH-D710 Android Phone

Jul 16, 2013
My last post was my kernel_boot_log.txt and I actually learned quite a bit from it. I was able to see quite a few differences between the mysterious kernel that Coby© keeps so secret, I was able to learn their strange partitioning for the A10 but most importantly I learned that my internal memory is dead due to a low voltage error. Going to reflow tonight, then exchange ships if that doesn't work. After all has failed I will decide whether I want to run android from an external sdcard or give my ras pi a new HD touch screen.

I would have liked to compare it to another kernel_boot_log but unfortunately I was unable to find one in the 3rd gen forum.

Thanks for all your help anyway.;)

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Not a problem, glad you found use from your post.

The kernel is the same kernel used on all allwinner a10's, the partitions are the same as all allwinners, the internal memory problem is due to using wrong livesuite image. I doubt you will find another boot log as they don't show much, logcat and dmesg are helpful but in your case not needed, recovery log explained everything Anyway good luck on your project.

Best of luck to you.

Last edited: