Model: p745 or m701??

knoxx

Feb 20, 2012
well first off im new to the android system but have basic knowledge of electronics and very good with pc's anyway what im asking is my friend bought (2) 7' superpocket i7... is what the box says anyhow.. one of the tablets works fine powers up and all connects to wifi even played angry birds on it and browse the net watch movies all it was spose to do... the other tablet just powers to a screen with the word android and a flashing " _ " at the end of the android word its not the animated one that looks all neat lol... now iv been reading online and seen that it is flashable but i cant find any frameware on it the info under the working tablet (they are the same btw) model: p745 8188 WI-Fi android: 2.3 Kernel: 2.6.35.7 -infoTMsuxing@fael#13 build:GRI40 but i didnt find any frameware on it so i opened the back and on the board it says m701 i did find a few frameware that will work for m701 but now im to the point where i need to hook it to my pc with usb and its connected found some drivers but when i go to select the drive letter and open it it says please insert disk seen where it says i need to turn on usb mass storage but i cant get into the os or freezes and never boots past the android word any help would be grateful thanks

ISPYCOOKIE2

Jan 29, 2012
Hey, have one and Mine works some what, MY USB wont detect and my sdcard either. But The seconed one is Dead wont boot past the android name in white letters. Have no clue how to fix this or how to start.
But I also have a good one that semi works, except it wont take pictures and my sdslot is not working but I'm doing my research on this product,
I have downloaded SMART SYSTEM INFO, WHICH GIVES ME ALL THE INFORMATION I NEED ABOUT MY TABLE WHICH IS

device infor is:
BAND : INFOTMIC
CODE NAME: P745
CUP: ARMV6-compatable processor rev5 (v6l)
MIEI/MEID: 510264435895564
HARDWARE: impax200
Scren:
resolution: 480px X 800px
density: 160 dpi (wvga800)
Refresh : 67.175hz

ANDROID
Version : 2.3.3
API LEVEL: 10
BUILD: GRI40
TYPE: USER
USER: SUIXING

I bought one for me and one for my Niece her's only loads up to the white letters to android ,
and Mine wont read the sdcards not sure if its the slout. or software or hadware.
how can i flash the one that is not working and get what I need from the working Tablet.

Thank YOU ISPYCOOKIE2

XOXOX , everyone.

Last edited: