MOMO12 vs. Onda V812 vs. Ainol Novo Hero 10 II

lmreia

Dec 28, 2012
After reading many reviews about the Ployer Momo12, I was going to buy it, but the launch of these new quad core tablets made me think a little bit more.

Between MOMO12, Onda V812 and Ainol Novo Hero 10 II, which tablet is the best one? Wich one has the best app compatibility in the play store? And the best wifi reception?

I've read somewhere that Onda v812 is the best one for gaming, but I am not sure about that.

fashionluo

Nov 25, 2012
I would say it depends, Ainol is definitely of the best quality, but IT has a relatively weak CPU.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

undrood

Mar 20, 2013
Does Ainol really have the best quality? I thought so too, but when researching which 9.4 or 10.1 inch tablet to buy I read several places that they could be pretty bad sometimes. On the other hand, RAmos and Ployer seem to be regarded as high quality suppliers. Or are my impressions completely off?

And regarding the actual topic, the quad core tablets do not necessarily perform better than dual cores. I think the Rockchip quad core might, but the other CPU brands are generally known for lower performance, aren't they?