Monster M7

jonling

Apr 3, 2012
First, I was looking for a new toy while the wife was shopping. Already having two tablets I didn't really need another. The Monster M7 caught my eye.
Tablet in hand I was ready to go home and play.

While it was charging just enough to get it turned on I decided to look through the vast internet for anything I could find about.
It had a bad reputation as on initial release it had a firmware bug. They quickly had an upgrade app and upgrade. Consumer Reports
also quickly changed its rating to a good one. The first thing I did was check and install the upgrade.

From there:
This is a quality tablet. Solid build with a good look. The Bluetooth 4 and GPS features were a deal breaker for me.
It will read a USB Drive, Flash drive etc. It will use my USB or Bluetooth keyboard and disable the onscreen keyboard if you choose not to have it in the way.
With the 1.5 GHz. Dual-Core Processor front and rear camera, 16GB RAM with Micro SD card slot (I have a 32GB Class 10 in it), 800x1200 HD screen, and HDMI
and an 8 hour battery it is option loaded for $99.99 US Tablet.

I have been giving the M7 a good workout the last two days. I am impressed to say the least. It is zippy and has not missed a beat. I can recommend it highly.
Being sold in stores and online through Walmart and Sams Club I would like to see a Monster Tablet area added to the Forum. Also, they hame an M10 (10in screen)
arriving soon.

Just thought I would pass this along as I have been having fun with this M7.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Glad to hear that CR removed the Don't Buy designation for the Monster M7. I already have a 7-inch tablet, so I'll be taking a close look at the M10 when it arrives. Thanks for sharing.