Move kindle content to SD card

frankdowns

Feb 3, 2012
I'm still getting used to my Toshiba Tablet. My kindle books have transferred OK to my Tablet, but I want to save space by running Kindle from my SD card. When I click on 'Kindle' directory, it says 'This fold is empty'. Can anyone explain how to move Kindle and my Kindle content from Tablet's internal memory to my SD card.
Thanks
Frank

ck18238

Jan 12, 2012
I put media on my sd card using my pc or netbook. Writing usable files to an sd card is something I have not been able to do with Honeycomb, which I consider a deficiency in the operating system. Gingerbread lets the user do it.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I put media on my sd card using my pc or netbook. Writing usable files to an sd card is something I have not been able to do with Honeycomb, which I consider a deficiency in the operating system. Gingerbread lets the user do it.

Sent from my AT100 using Android Tablet Forum

I've been wondering about this myself, on my Galaxy Tab 7 plus, running Honeycomb, I can read from the external microSD, but can't write to it. On my Transformer I have full read/write capability. I'm starting to think this is something engineered by Asus rather than a function of Android Honeycomb. Seems very odd to me.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum