Movie editing

thevoyce

Nov 12, 2011
I bought the sony tablet s instead of the ipad 2 for various reasons, but now I am regretting it. As great as the tablet is, I am not able to do what I actually bought it for. I have not found any way to edit videos like windows movie maker or something similar, which is a downer because I wanted to record, edit and upload videos to youtube. Even more frustrating, I can't connect the tablet to a projector, so I cannot make any presentatioms with it. I know I should have looked into this before I bought it, but now its too late. Any help?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

PavtubeVideo

Aug 18, 2011
top 5 android editing apps

Clesh video editor
VidTrim Pro
Android Movie Studio
Snip Video Trimmer
Time-Lapse

they can help you editing your videos, but i don't know how to upload the videos to youtube on tablet

thevoyce

Nov 12, 2011
Only 2 out of the 5 apps you recommended exist, neither of which are actual movie editors. Thanks for trying, though.

Nov 9, 2011
I have not found any way to edit videos like windows movie maker or something similar, which is a downer because I wanted to record, edit and upload videos to youtube.

As your tablet is a Honeycomb device it should already have Movie Studio installed. Check your apps list.

attachment.php

If you sign in to the YouTube app on your tablet it should allow you to upload videos to your YouTube channel.

Attachments

• $P20111114123639.png
    $P20111114123639.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,985
Last edited:

thevoyce

Nov 12, 2011
No, it does not have movie studio installed, and i have not found any such app om the android market, even when searching for it by name. It does not seem to exist.

thevoyce

Nov 12, 2011
Clesh isnt available for the sony tablet s. Aparently, this tablet sucks.