Music Sync Issue

Oct 30, 2012
So for some reason reason or another, when I decided to sync my music library the device decided to create all sorts of "folders" I guess for separate songs, which is bloody annoying.
An example, Eminem. I have about 3 albums in my music folder for Eminem, all neatly organized. Yet when I sync it to the tablet and open any music app, instead of simply clicking on Eminem and the desired album I have over 10 different Eminem files in my artist list.
The issue isn't just for that artist, it's multiple artists. Any help, please? Thanks in advance.
:confused:

Oct 30, 2012
I connect the device to my comp, and from there drag and drop the music into the music folder on the device. ALL music players do this, google music player, rocket player, winamp, doesn't matter they all do it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I connect the device to my comp, and from there drag and drop the music into the music folder on the device. ALL music players do this, google music player, rocket player, winamp, doesn't matter they all do it.

That isn't exactly syncing, it's a copy process at best. My suggestion would be to sign up for Google Music on your PC and sync the music to the cloud. t will all then be available on your tablet. Only currently available mainly in the US.