My Ebay-Bought tablet Keeps restarting !

spiffu92

Oct 17, 2012
Hello guys ! This is the first time i have trouble with my tablet, it's an Android 0.6.3.3, no idea of the model... It keeps restarting - Green ANDROID login screen, then a short black screen with a small flickering underscore on the top left of the display, then the white ANDROID screen and restart... I cannot enter any kind of safe mode because the tablet does not have a Volume UP or Down button, it has a Power button, a restart button, a Back button and a Menu button... I tried holding all of them down in different combinations but nothing works.. While holding the Menu button + The power button it just made the first green Android login screen last longer and the same story again.... i'm desperate, please help ! I attached Photos of the Tablet itself if someone knows the model...

Attachments

• $IMG_0910.JPG
    $IMG_0910.JPG
    280.5 KB · Views: 2,197
  • $IMG_0912.JPG
    $IMG_0912.JPG
    245.9 KB · Views: 2,006
  • $IMG_0913.JPG
    $IMG_0913.JPG
    292.4 KB · Views: 1,970
D

Dawnstar

If you have tried to restart it like you said but it still don't work.. IMO Just reflash you tablet

spiffu92

Oct 17, 2012
I still haven't found a solution guys... Can anyone guide me step-by-step how to completely reset my tablet or something...?