my epad wont boot

billy1981

Apr 11, 2011
hello. i brought an epad off of ebay and its worked fine up untill now, 4 sum reason it just sticks at the word android wen i try bootin. iv tried a couple of suggestions but nothings workin. all i know is it seems to b either chinese made or something like that. heres wat i know,10"epad with a ARM 11 1.0GHz Processor with 256mb Ram DDR II . 2gb flash nand solid state storage device-embedded, 2.1 android operating. any help would b apprieciated, if this helps, when i turn it on, epad comes up in big writting and then a little penguin in the top left corner , that goes away , then a little word android pops up and it stays there. nothing else happens:confused::confused::confused:

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
1) so you have tried the reset and that didn't help
2) have you tried reflashing the unit

billy1981

Apr 11, 2011
im tryin to work out how to reflash it but i cant find simple enough instructions, any help would b great

billy1981

Apr 11, 2011
iv tried the reset button if thats wat u ment but it didnt work, just went back to flashing the word android

volks78

Apr 14, 2011
hey i have the same problem, just one day don’t boot, i brought an epad off of ebay.
When i turn it on, epad comes up ( the “e” in the epad word are the internet explorer logo) and then a little penguin in the top left corner , that goes away , then a little word android_ and noting. else
I tried to flash whit the instruction in this forum, my PC doesn’t recognize the ePAD, and went I use the secbulk drivers, my PC breakdown and one blue screen of death appears then the Pc restart.
Went I tried again, the same result appear..
I tried in 3 laptops and 2 desktops, in Xp, vista, Win7. Any advice
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Jul 7, 2011
OK MY DEAR
BELOW YOU HAVE SOME INTRUCTIONS TO UPDATE THE APAD
MAYBE IT CAN HELP YOU

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ANY THING

Now in 8650 we have a folder called "FirmwareInstall" and the file "wmt_scriptcmd."
Then just put the microSD in the tablet off, and wait as before upgrade. The same precautions should be followed - we must select the correct update for each tablet.
To help in this mission, the board staff HCH and creators of "Uberoid"
made a very practical update: together in one package updates for various
different tablets WM8650, among them the M003S, M009S Maylong and M-250.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE FIRMAWARE FILE:

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: HYBRiD_WM8650_UBEROID_1.3.0_v5.7z

you must click the TRANFERÊNCIA NORMAL BUTTON
Gratuita = free
the wait for while until the next page

To use the update pack, download and unzip it to a MicroSD, and run "CHANGER.bat."
Then choose your model number by, with in a leading chain of coffee shops.
After this, insert the MicroSD on the tablet off and turn it on. Here is a caveat:
do not use the option M003S, because it gave the brick on our tablet.
For this we will do a separate post, teaching the update.
The rest of the options tried out a tablet and it worked,
running a system very attractive with Android 2.2.

WARNING:UPDATING A SYSTEM OF APAD / FLYTOUCH, IS NOT a simple and usually task, like we install the windows OS on a PC.

You need to check the firmware is compatible with the device, otherwise the call will be
DEAD. THERE ARE MANY MODELS AND MANUFACTURERS UNOFFICIAL.
MAKE SURE THAT NOT ONLY IS COMPATIBLE VERSION, BUT ALSO A VERSION OF "bootloader",
WHICH CAN BE CHECKED IN UNIT CONTROL PANEL, HARDWARE AS DESCRIBED IN THE POST.
THIS BLOG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE, THE ONLY PUBLIC LINKS FOR ROMS.
If you are unsure, DO NOT UPDATE!

But please remember that I copy this information from a website (a blog) whose address is this:
Update your Apad WM8650
Atualize o seu tablet Apad WM8650
(In Portuguese of Brazil, not in English)

Payment is not required, but donations wil be welcome, of course.

Best wishes

Attachments

• $epad updating.jpg
    $epad updating.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,457
Last edited: