My Home Screen is Blank! Please Help!

somebody314

Oct 29, 2011
Hello,

I have a SuperPAD II tablet. I recently change some android library files to change language of the tablet.

When I turn it on, it boots up as usual and display default background but when I try to bring up my home-screen (drag unlock icon upward), a blank screen is shown and sometimes it says some processes have stopped unexpectedly and I have to press "Force Close" button. Other than main page that is blank, other parts (top menu) are working without any problem. I can change volume or turn on/off tablet using key on the top of the tablet but in any case the main page is blank and empty.

I have tried to boot up the tablet in recovery mode (pressing home or menu or back+home+menu or ... when powering on but I have not yet succeeded to see the recovery menu.

Please help me :(

myzoo

Apr 6, 2011
Hello,

I have a SuperPAD II tablet. I recently change some android library files to change language of the tablet.

When I turn it on, it boots up as usual and display default background but when I try to bring up my home-screen (drag unlock icon upward), a blank screen is shown and sometimes it says some processes have stopped unexpectedly and I have to press "Force Close" button. Other than main page that is blank, other parts (top menu) are working without any problem. I can change volume or turn on/off tablet using key on the top of the tablet but in any case the main page is blank and empty.

I have tried to boot up the tablet in recovery mode (pressing home or menu or back+home+menu or ... when powering on but I have not yet succeeded to see the recovery menu.

Please help me :(
I wish I could help I have one that did the same thing. Amazon is letting me return it, I am going to look for some thing else
so sorry Jaye Good luck