My new Onda vi40 keep crashing for no reason.

nemanja

Aug 10, 2012
Hello all. I recently got my new onda vi40, and I have little problem now. You see, after I've got this device I've reinstall some applications on Chinese because I didn't knew what they are for. From that moment my onda vi40 keep crashing :| Can someone please help me with this problem?
Thank you very much.
Kind regards

nemanja

Aug 10, 2012
Hello all. I recently got my new onda vi40, and I have little problem now. You see, after I've got this device I've reinstall some applications on Chinese because I didn't knew what they are for. From that moment my onda vi40 keep crashing :| Can someone please help me with this problem?
Thank you very much.
Kind regards

Anyone please!

macthecat

May 16, 2012
nemanja said:
Anyone please!

Hi two thing try uninstall the apps one at a time and see if you can find which one is causing the problem, if that bares no results I think you will have to reflash new firmware, there are lots too choose from. Good luck macthecat

nemanja

Aug 10, 2012
I've reset my tablet and all applications are back. But, looks like that's not problem.
My onda vi40 elite keep crashing for no reason. Their site is on Chinese and I don't understand that language :/ so I can't find solution for my problem. Could be that I need new firmware, but I don't know how to find right version for my tablet. I have Android 4.0.3, and my tablet is: ONDA-VI40-Elite-Version-Android-4-0-1G-RAM-16GB-9-7-IPS-Screen-Tablet-PC-Camera

Thank you

nemanja

Aug 10, 2012
Can someone explain me how to install new firmware on this device? When I connect tablet with PC I press 3 times turn on button but it's not going well. Thank you

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Last edited: