My new tab

Mikep925

Jul 8, 2012
I received my teclast. A12 I ordered from ipadalternative.com. shipping was fast.. all the factory apps where in Chinese so I disabled them (since it won't let me uninstall them) .the stock browser would freeze and force close slot so I went and downloaded opra browser and it runs great... other than that I would say the teclast a12 was a great buy for 170$

My questions since I am a newb to the tablet world are.
1.Are there any ways to use my 32 gb. External sd. Card for apps. Currently all my apps go to my internal sd which is 8 gb (5 and a half really lol)
2. Are there any ways to uninstall stock apps

I'm sure I'll have more questions as I get to know my tab but that's all now

adihaidu

Jul 15, 2012
I received my teclast. A12 I ordered from ipadalternative.com. shipping was fast.. all the factory apps where in Chinese so I disabled them (since it won't let me uninstall them) .the stock browser would freeze and force close slot so I went and downloaded opra browser and it runs great... other than that I would say the teclast a12 was a great buy for 170$

1.Are there any ways to use my 32 gb. External sd. Card for apps. Currently all my apps go to my internal sd which is 8 gb (5 and a half really lol)

hy , i am using a teclast a 12 for 2 monts now and i am glad to help anyone who needs help with this tablet.

answers : 1 dont know about 32 gb sd, max used by me was 2 gb.
2 there is an way to uninstall stock apps , just install romtoobox and go
on from there, is pretty easy.

ps: my recomandation for you is to install ics 4.0.3 v.1.0.2 its the best chois for the best os experience. and the second thing to install right away is blackmarketalpha.apk, this app you will find with google.

have more questions ? just ask cuz google wont help you with answers about this tablet.

Sent from my A12 using Android Tablet Forum

adihaidu

Jul 15, 2012

1 possible .i used in my teclast a12 only a 4 gb sd
2 install romtoolbox and go on from there its pretty easy

Sent from my A12 using Android Tablet Forum

adihaidu

Jul 15, 2012

1possible
2 install romtoolbox and figure it out its pretty easy

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk 2

jiaying129

Sep 24, 2012
Hi Everybody,

I'm new to Android and I just gotten my A12 like a couple of minutes ago. It doesn't comes with a manual and I have no idea how to download apps. Can anyone please kindly guide me through the process ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Cindy