my s7 slim sim card is not functioning ....

topazianz_08

May 30, 2012
anyone can help me... i want to use my s7 slim for sms and mms... for sending mssge to mobile. i found the sim card slot but there is a rubber who closing it. my tablet is came from PLDT philippines it is Telpad. maybe the company disable this function. and i want to change the firmware in original one. coz it has the PLDT firmware, help plz. thanks

bilaanhunter

Aug 12, 2012
hey..we have the same problem,,did u already fix the problem? i hope someone could help us about this problem..plz i really want back the original firmware of my tablet..

adrian001

Dec 9, 2012
hey..we have the same problem,,did u already fix the problem? i hope someone could help us about this problem..plz i really want back the original firmware of my tablet..

Can you attach a photo with the simcard slot? Is that rubber an protector or is completely sealed the sim slot?

nastiero

Dec 5, 2010
Can you attach a photo with the simcard slot? Is that rubber an protector or is completely sealed the sim slot?

Do Not try to take that rubber out. Unless you have removed the entire white back from the tablet. If you try by digging around you will damage the circuit board. In addition, the tablet does not have sim contacts. Even if you solder contacts on the board something is still keeping the radio turned off.

9855d1358959058-my-s7-slim-sim-card-not-functioning-img_26271.jpg

Rubber removed
9856d1358959061-my-s7-slim-sim-card-not-functioning-img_26221.jpg

Back removed

Last edited: