My Sylvania 7" Tablet SYNET7LP not reading internal or external memories

dpkcgcri

Oct 27, 2012
I have recently purchased a Sylvania 7" Tablet SYNET7LP. But while inserting a micro SD card in the slot what happened I don't know, from that time it is not reading any external memory through the micro SD slot or through the micro USB. Even the Internal 2GB memory is also showing 0.00 GB. Another thing, when i take a photo, the same is shown in the My Pad folder, but not in the Gallery folder, and when the tab is switched off, the said images do not exist in the said folder. All other things are working. Kindly help to rectify the problem, as I am unable to use the tab to its full potential.

D

Dawnstar

I have recently purchased a Sylvania 7" Tablet SYNET7LP. But while inserting a micro SD card in the slot what happened I don't know, from that time it is not reading any external memory through the micro SD slot or through the micro USB. Even the Internal 2GB memory is also showing 0.00 GB. Another thing, when i take a photo, the same is shown in the My Pad folder, but not in the Gallery folder, and when the tab is switched off, the said images do not exist in the said folder. All other things are working. Kindly help to rectify the problem, as I am unable to use the tab to its full potential.

Try format your microSD card in your computer (NTFS) or (FAT32) That will help, also turn off your tablet first before you put in the mirco sd in you tab.