My tablet won"t load desktop

BethStock

Jul 30, 2011
help- I just got my tablet tody. It was a freebie for attending a presentation and doesn"t have any manufacturer markings on box or manual. I've charged the battery per instructions, and then turn the device on. All I get is a green android icon and the info Android OS 2.0; Kernel 2.6.32 and build number v1.3.1. I can't get any desktop info to even come up. I hope some one might have an idea.

smichales

Sep 13, 2011
I am getting the same problem with my Google Android 8" Tablet. I get the green android icon and in the bottom right corner is this info:
Android OS 2.2
Kernel 2.6.32
Build Number V1.3.1

The little manual that came with it is useless and I don't seem to be able to find the little adapter you plug in the side to be able to connect it to anything else using a USB cord.

If you get an answer, please share!
Thanks!
sue

wanyaswi

Nov 1, 2011
Hey guys, am in hell with ma gt p1000 ..i updated to gingerbread 2.3.3 but it cant reboot,whrn playing video i just hear sound but no pictures... help please
Sent from my GT-P1000 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello to all of you, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablets. Sorry you're having problems and I'm moving this thread to the Android Tablet Q&A to see if we can get some help for you.