Myefox

halcon13

Sep 28, 2011
EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY.
Tablet Android 2.2 10.1 Flytouch III 8GB GPS HDMI Gravity Sensor
On 7 July I place an order, after several complaints and they always came as a new order next week I finally arrived on September 9.
Okay tiles by the way, but once he had found some anomalies:
The camera does not work, the HDMI port does not work, USB ports do not work and the battery could not take more than an hour and 17 minutes, now I can not stand even 10 minutes ... once made ​​timely claims I answer the said company as an alternative: send us your TableC and cover transport 20 euros, I was amazed, these people I am gili feet ...., there is no express service that costs this price, if not more than 150 €, proven, or what is the same 40-something and takes 2 months to go, and 2 months to get back (four months without a tablet), or mad I send the Tablet.
After insisting and send emails to your service and even management, I ask that you please send me a new battery, answer: you buy the battery in Spain and then we pay it, they are still crazy ... I think the most RIGHT iS tO REPLACE THE TABLET, in short: HAVE TO PAY A LITTLE MORE AND BUY iN A WEB oF CONFIDENCE, these people are not trustworthy, and if not look at the forums that you can verify all the claims that there is to it.
Greetings to all.
DO NOT BUY IN MYEFOX

Last edited: