NC would not wake up

jinnijinn

Jan 31, 2011
I upgraded to Froyo over the weekend, and last night when I removed the NC from the charger, it did not want to wake up; neither the power button nor the N worked. When I plugged it back in, it did wake up, and seems to be functioning fine now, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior and/or whether it's a known issue on phire beta2?

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
All seriousness, this did happen to me once. I left it alone for about 5 minutes and then held the power button (only) for about 10-12 seconds and it came on. When you party like a rockstar like the NC does every day, you are bound to be tired from time to time.

Also mine will randomly reboot about once a week, no biggie. You have to remember this is a custom beta rom and the chief / cooker / author as long since left this rom for greener pastures (CM7 android 2.3). So it is what it is and I've learned to live with the same quirkes. :)

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
Yeah, I have noticed that it will lock up while asleep every now and then...phiremod v2 here as well. just hold down the power key for 10 or so, release, and hold it again until it turns on.