Need a New Tablet... Help?

JadeAngel

Oct 7, 2012
Can anyone help me find what I need?

Long story short, I had an Ematic eglide4 XL with icecream sandwhich for almost exactly 1 year... but because I couldn't get it to play anything with adobe flash, and talk to text didn't work, I rarely used it. Then today I found that wifi no longer worked, and after hours of troubleshooting, my extended warranty finally got used and it is being returned. So the hubby said he will give me a little more money to buy a slightly nicer one as an early xmas gift. The ematic only cost $80 when I got it and was great for it's price (until it broke *cough*) but it couldn't play adobe flash videos... so surely twice that price can get something of a better caliber?

MUSTs

-- $150 or less (a few bucks over won't hurt, but the cheaper the better)
-- connect to tv
-- play adobe flash videos

PREFER to have a camera (but I won't die without it),
car charger or ability to charge through usb (the tablet I'm returning was supposed to, but couldn't)
able to use talk to text

I primarily need this to stream videos online at sites like crunchyroll (and connect to my tv to watch them on my bigscreen tv when I can't kidnap the hubby's laptop)
and I'll use it a lot for facebook. If it matters any, I don't really play fb games.

Hotmail, ebay, and youtube sometimes as well...

but the streaming, tv connection, and facebook matter most.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions :D

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi,JadeAngel , Ainol Novo 9 Spark Quad Core Tablet PC is suitable for you , 9.7 Inch Retina Screen , Allwinner A31 Quad-Core 1.0GHz CPU, RAM 2GB+ROM 16GB, support dual camera, HDMI, G-Sensor , WIFI,4K video (4096*2160px), can connect to tv, adobe flash,etc . and this tablet in stock now in our company, we can immediately shippment. Get more information from our website, welcome ~~ Have a nice day !!

SpeMall.com

edap

Dec 12, 2012
You don't mention anything about screen size. And, you'd be hard-pressed to find anything 10-inches or more for less than $200.