Need advice on a good tablet for my 8-year-old.

96GT226410

Nov 17, 2011
I'm getting my soon-to-be 4-year-old the VTech Innotab, but I can't decide which tablet to get my 8-year-old. I'm looking to get her a 7" tablet with either 2.2 or 2.3 Android OS, and it has to have the full market, not the crappy half market. I'm looking to spend around $100. She would use it to watch some videos, take pictures, browse the web, educational purposes, apps like Angry Birds, and downloading/watching movies and shows on NetFlix. I've been doing research for a while and I'm nowhere closer. If you guys can help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks...

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I'm getting my soon-to-be 4-year-old the VTech Innotab, but I can't decide which tablet to get my 8-year-old. I'm looking to get her a 7" tablet with either 2.2 or 2.3 Android OS, and it has to have the full market, not the crappy half market. I'm looking to spend around $100. She would use it to watch some videos, take pictures, browse the web, educational purposes, apps like Angry Birds, and downloading/watching movies and shows on NetFlix. I've been doing research for a while and I'm nowhere closer. If you guys can help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks...

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

Hi 96GT226410, welcome to the forum, here's a 7" android 2.2 tablet PC for $82 with shipping in our site:Top Quality 7inch Touch Screen Wi-Fi Google Android 2.2 tablet PC VIA8650 800Mhz - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
And you can find more 7" tablet PC with under $100 here: Android Tablet PC . hope you can find what you want!