Need Help Getting Touchscreen Drivers or Factory ROM File

Oct 17, 2013
I have a kross gy-1000 tablet that worked great for two weeks, even after I rooted it same day I got it. I went to use it the other day, and it looked like it reverted to factory settings. Internal memory showed as 0bytes available, I couldn't install/delete apps, and couldn't get it to restore from recovery. Basically, something was screwed that it couldn't mount any of the folders for the cache and system.

Tried researching and tried every option I found. Nothing seemed to work. Tried flashing with what seemed to be a factory flash for this tablet, only to get the 162 error in livesuit.

I did manage to get a working image on it, I used faaastjb v2.5, but as stated in the write up for it, no touchscreen by default. I have tried every driver that was listed, and only two get the GSensor working, none work the TS. I can plug a keyboard in, and I can use it to a certain extent, but lack alot of functions without the TS working.

I am just hoping that someone has this tablet and can provide me with drivers or a factory dump so I can get running properly again.

Specs :

GY-1000
1ghz arm7 cpu
512mb ram
4gb internal storage

The TS chip is what baffles me. I have a zetec chip in it (already cracked it open to check) and instead of a widely used zet6221 or 6222, mine is a zet6251?? Probably why I'm having such a hard time finding a working driver. Other than that, the tablet is basically a clone of an allwinner a13 tablet.

If any more info is needed, I will provide what I can, alternatively, if anyone has questions about flashing I done it so much in the past couple days I almost feel like an expert!! LOL

Thanks in advance!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi midnightmekanik, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to see it and try to help you. Good luck!