Need Help Identifying My New Android Tablet...Anyone???

mirushaki

Oct 23, 2012
I tried several times but there is not green box in IUW. As I remember, I changed U0 too. After that it can not connect to pc.
Thank you for your reply. I will continue research...
I found 15 / 15 pin on board, and also TXD2 and RXD2 and GND pins too. There are also TD3 and RXD3, VDD 3.3V too.
Also I found GPSRTC, GPS33 and GPS_RESET too.
$Image524.jpg$Image529.jpg$Image531.jpg

By the way when I wanted to use GPS it was stamped in China. That's why I decided to update/upgrade ROM.
GPS_RESET needs more investigation.
If I found out more I'll post...
Thank you again.

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
It looks like it was designed for a USB-type GPS device to be installed by wires... from what I can see, it does NOT have GPS on it right now...
You would likely NOT have needed to reprog it... GPS would likely have come up anyway, once the hardware was put in/on... :(

I do not recognize this board... You HAVE found the onboard serial ports (tx/rx2 tx/rx3) but if it is locked up as you imply they would not be responding either... (have a couple of those)...
If you make any progress, please post it here! Good luck! :D

mirushaki

Oct 23, 2012
I'm newbie to Android tablets. I found out that MX29LV400BTC-90 is a 4 MB PARALLEL NAND FLASH. In my case it is 48 TSOP. I just need to know:
If I had this chip flashing with correct uboot-nand.bin, would I achieve OTG connection? Or:
Is there any other chip that has a influence with OTG?
I think I have found a correct firmware. My model is P001 and I think this firmware(3rd one) will work OK.

If reflashing MX29LV400BTC-90 will make a change there is another problem. This firmware doesn't include uboot-nand.bin file. It only has: ramdisk, system, uImage, updater, userdata, and zSYS.

And by the way, which chip(s) is(are) responsible for vibration at start up?

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2012
Has anyone figured out how to fix a brick on the superpad 2 (mine has 2 sd card slots and 2 usb ports) using jtag as im not confident enough to unsolder the bios chip and Dont have a programmer anyways.

Does anyone know where I can get the jtag cable needed as well and if it would need a computer with a serial port or if i could do it using my laptop using usb (i have both but would prefer the laptop)

Detailed instructions would be a huge bonus for me and im sure quite a few others as well.

Thanks in advance