Need help in deciding on a Tablet to buy? Please Help!!!

slcarr

Sep 28, 2011
Hi I am new to this forum and I am looking at getting a tablet and I would like some help in picking out a very reasonable priced one. All I really want to do with it is play music and look up facebook and a few websites and play a few games like angry birds and such. I want it mainly for music with extra benefits.

Thank you,

Slcarr

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
What size are you looking for? What does "reasonably-priced" mean to you?

slcarr

Sep 28, 2011
I have looked at some of the Coby's and I am not going to be picky about the size I just want to spend no more than $200 if I go higher than that I will just get an Ipod Touch but I just want a larger screen than it has.

BlueSamurai

Aug 28, 2011
Amazon just released a nicely priced color tab. Look into it, you'll be pleasantly surprised I'm sure.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512

Walkop

Apr 18, 2011
Amazon Kindle Fire or Kindle Color. The Fire is a much better tablet, though.

They're due out in the US on November 21st. The Fire is $199, and it comes with a 7" screen, Dual-Core processor (shockingly good for the price), and a few other features. It's a minimalist tablet with kick.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I have looked at some of the Coby's and I am not going to be picky about the size I just want to spend no more than $200 if I go higher than that I will just get an Ipod Touch but I just want a larger screen than it has.
hi slcarr, i'll recommend two tablet for you, if you don't mind...:)
both with 7" capacitve screen, one with Cortex-A9 dual core processor, the original price in our site is $203, and now it's 12% OFF for only $179. Ultra Thin Capacitive screen Android 2.2 Tablet PC with ARM Cortex A9 Dual core and Long Battery life - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
And the other one is comes with Samsung A8 PV210 processor, android 2.3 OS, and we offer a 20% OFF for this device, the original price was $199, and now for only $159.High Quality 7inch Capacitive Screen Android 2.3 OS Samsung A8 PV210 1Ghz with 1080P and External 3G - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China
you can do some comparison, and i'm sure it's the lowest price among the market.
more detail infomation and discount just click here: Special Offer Discount Electronics - Special Price Produts - Special Promotion
wish you enjoy your online shopping...:)[h=2][/h]