Need Help on my android pad its not working.

Chriez626

Nov 8, 2011
Hello am new here..I need help on my android pad its china made i need a firmware that would match it and instruction on how I can revive it..its android pad version 1.6 kernel version 2.2.9 I tried some of the firmware w/c i save from my sd card and there was a message the kernal does not support the NAND thing..I dont know what it means need help..pls..thankx

photoweborama

Nov 7, 2011
I'm new to this also, but I can tell you what NAND is.. your unit has a certain amount of memory.
It divides the unit into operating system space and usable storage space. The NAND is the usable storage space.
Sort of strange because the NAND space is addressed as /sdcard the the actual sd card is addressed as /sdcard/tflash. (I think..)

It reminds me a lot of Linux. Not that I was real expert at that, but I could get around and I do have a Linux server in my closet for playing around with.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Chriez, welcome to Android Tablets. Congratulations on your new tablet, sorry to hear you're having problems with it. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section where more people will have a chance to see it and hopefully find an answer to your problem.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Photoweb, I think I spoke to you earlier regarding your AV question. Thank you for helping out when you had a chance. That's the kind of people we like to have as members here at Android Tablets.:)

photoweborama

Nov 7, 2011
Hi Photoweb, I think I spoke to you earlier regarding your AV question. Thank you for helping out when you had a chance. That's the kind of people we like to have as members here at Android Tablets.:)
You are welcome, I worked in the IT support field until I stopped working three years ago, so it's something that I guess is still have engrained in me to try to help. I really like this forum, everyone has been really nice.

photoweborama

Nov 7, 2011
it should have a reset hole somewhere. You stick a paperclip in there. It's in different places for different tablets.

Last edited: