Need Help Please!

rowieno2

Aug 2, 2012
I have a Mid Tablet PC which was working quite well until I went away for 3 months and left it with a friend to use.
She did not use It & only charged it once. Now when I turn it on the screen wont go any further than the android robot.
I have charged It, but it still wont work. What can I do ??? Thank You

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi rowieno2, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

rasmith1959

Jun 8, 2012
I'm assuming that you have fully charged your tablet, right? If that doesn't help, try a factory reset. For most tablets you can do this by holding down both the power and volume up buttons for a few seconds, then you'll be in the recovery menu. Then by using the volume buttons to navigate the menu find the factory reset option and press the power button to select it. you should then get a warning that you are about to lose everything if you proceed with the reset, choose ok to proceed. Your tablet will reboot then reinstall the OS and it your ablet will be in the same state as it was when you turned it on for the first time when it's finished.

This is a last ditch effort and everything will be erased on your tablet. So if you have anything on your SD card that you want to keep (pictures, music, etc...), copy it to your PC before doing this.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2