Need help unlocking my tablet.

katastrofei

Jul 24, 2012
Hello everyone,
I have a Padvision x3 tablet which i've purchased about a year ago. So i set a gmail account so i can download from the market, but recently my brother accidentally made that account the pattern to unlock the tablet. Now in order to unlock the tablet i need to enter the account but i forgot the password and there is no way to recover it.
Is there anything i can do?

katastrofei

Jul 24, 2012
Somebody please help, i've tried every possible solution and i still can't find a way to unlock my tablet..

katastrofei

Jul 24, 2012
Come on somebody must know, there has to be a combination of keys that will reset my tablet to factory settings..

katastrofei

Jul 24, 2012
It's been over a week and i still haven't gotten a reply from anyone. Am i the only one who has this tablet or this problem?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
As far as I can tell the only option you have is to find/figure out the password. If you can't do that you need to start from scratch by getting a new Google account and doing a factory reset. In other words there is no way for anyone to help which is why you have not heard back from anyone.

katastrofei

Jul 24, 2012
How is it possible to do a factory reset if the only way to do a factory reset is to unlock the tablet? Even i try unlocking it with other google accounts it still wont unlock, it needs the account that i forgot my password.. Also there has to be a combination of keys in order to factory reset the tablet manually, but i have no clue of what those keys are.

katastrofei

Jul 24, 2012
Hey thanks to both of you for replying,
But i am having a hard time understanding what you guys suggest. Welder how am i going to restore to the original situation and how can i seek professional help if google themselves wont answer me?
And also to leeshor, how can i do a factory reset if i create a new google account?

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hmmmm I guess the lack of answers might be because you have a serious problem.

If you have already tried to recover your password without any luck you might try to get your hands on the firmware of your tablet. Your dealer should be able to provide that. You put the firmware on a Micro SD card and follow the instructions for reloading the firmware. This should bypass the unlocking screen (no guarantees though :))

katastrofei

Jul 24, 2012
Hmm..
There is only one little problem though... The tablet is chinise, bought from ebay :p I can't even connect the tablet on my computer without unlocking it.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hmm..
There is only one little problem though... The tablet is chinise, bought from ebay :p I can't even connect the tablet on my computer without unlocking it.

I can't speak for your tablet but most Android tablets have a way to do a factory reset without needing to access the home screen. With it disconnected from power and turned off, try holding down the volume - button then also the power button. If you see a screen come up and there is an option to wipe data pressing the down volume again should do it but again, I'm not sure about your specific tablet.