NEED HELP WITH sylvania sytab10mt -

thegman

Mar 16, 2012
Just purchased the sylvania sytab10mt model and still trying to get my way around....one thing i need to know very important is for security purposes....been thru the whole thing and cant find where you can put lock password just like you would do on an iphone/pad..in case is lost or stolen..can this be locked??? seems like you can?

Last edited:

thegman

Mar 16, 2012
Anybody please....googled this question and nothing....there must be a way to protect this table when you turn it on in case is stolen or lost, personal info is all there....pleeeease>

thegman

Mar 16, 2012
there's also a 7 inch version, i have the 10 inch, but same deal there i would guess...

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Just purchased the sylvania sytab10mt model and still trying to get my way around....one thing i need to know very important is for security purposes....been thru the whole thing and cant find where you can put lock password just like you would do on an iphone/pad..in case is lost or stolen..can this be locked??? seems like you can?

Hi Gman,

You can activate screen lock under settings -> location and security (at least under Android 2.3)

annM

Dec 25, 2011
The 2.2 android version does not have any installed security. I haven't found an app that is reliable either.