Need Help With The coby Kyros MID7014

AzTek

Apr 12, 2012
Hey to all and thanks in advance for reading this. I am a noob in the field of phones, however, I have a very good grasp on computers so I should be able to get this done. I am trying to root my device. It is a Coby Kyros MID7014 7". I have searched far and low and can not seem to locate anything on it. Any advice, tutorials, or info would be great. Thanks.

Az Tek

knlming

Apr 6, 2012
AZ Tec Sorry that I do not have the answers that you are seeking I too own a Coby Kyros MID7014 and can not seem to find any help with installing apps. I am so ready to send this thing back and invest my money in a product worth my time. I purchased this coby just so that I could read books while on my travels. Yes I know there is Aldiko and though it does seem to be a fair site the books offered are not of intrest too me. I was hoping to get to move my kindle books from my pc to my MID 7014. I have asked many how this can be done and have rcv'd several messages but they are all for MID7015 and do not work for me. Grrrr I hope you get some help.

gt1386

Apr 15, 2012
ok, you will have to root the device with superoneclick - you download it to your pc and plug in your tablet and let it run. I tried several before I found that one. Also once that is done you can download the kindle apk from filecrop or any other site that lets you. you can try searching for whatever program you want in google just remember that you want the apk for it. I do alot of searching and downloading from a computer then transfer the files over as they tend to fail on the tablet itself.

AzTek

Apr 12, 2012
knlming. No worries. I got mine for the exact same reason as well. Looked high and low followed guides for loads of other tabs but none worked. I have tryed superoneclick. but your PC needs a device driver in order to read the tab i can not find the driver. Thanks tho. anymore help would be great :)