need help

red2dbone

Jan 23, 2013
Hi please Can someone tell me how to update my cruz t104 I think I have to update my cruz because when I go try to download it says download complete But when I go to open it there no file found. plus when I try to watch video its says something like Can not watch or cannot play video so Can someone tell me what does that mean and how to update n dumie steps lol thank u

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
[h=2]Velocity Cruz Tablet T103, T104, T105 Upgrade Guide and Tablet FAQ[/h]
How do I update the firmware on my Cruz Tablet T103, T104, T105?
To update the firmware on the Tablet T103, T104, or T105, please read the following instructions before beginning.
1) Insert a standard SD card into your computer's media reader. Download the ZIP file referenced below and save it to the root of the SD card, not in any folder. Do not extract the contents of the ZIP file, leave it as a ZIP archive. Do not rename the file. Do not allow your browser to change the name of the file. If necessary, change it back.
File:
iZIP.gif
update.zip (*NEWEST*) - 67.3 MB, update version is differentiated by date: December 2, 2010.

Release Notes:
a) Adds shortcut to preinstalled user guide on home screen​
Remove the SD card from the PC and insert it into the external SD slot of the Cruz Tablet. To be sure that you have sufficient power to complete the update, attach your DC charger and confirm the unit is charging. Be sure there is no USB cable attached to the Tablet.
2) Insert the tip of a straightened paperclip into the Reset hole to press the internal reset button to restart the device. Release the reset button and then press the volume up button (Vol+) immediately after you release. Release the Vol+ button after you see the CRUZ logo appear on the screen. If you enter SD update mode correctly, you will see the following screen:
51e2a004ce8c45eba4a20db9602addd4
Note: If you see an Android robot with a triangle with an exclamation mark inside, then the process failed, try again being careful to follow the instructions closely.
Make sure your tablet remains powered. Leave the device alone and the update will complete automatically and reboot when the process completes. When done, the Cruz load will reappear and the unit should then load normally. The firmware update process is now complete.
Note: This process will not remove data from your /sdcard. It will however wipe the root of the device requiring you to reinstall all your apps again. You may consider backing up your 3rd party apps to SD before beginning for easy re-installation afterward using the Backup tool included in ASTRO.

*ALTERNATIVE METHOD *
Some users have reported difficulty perfoming the reset & button sequence in step number 2) above. This alternate method bypasses this step, but requires the ADB driver to be installed.

source