Need netflix help for coby 7024.

skydancerusa

Sep 22, 2011
Was able to download netflix 1.4.0. from a non market source. Logged into netflix ok, when I try to watch,get message update availabl.when clicking to update I get message 'file not found"or something like that, and it starts a cycle. Tried the x....link,(forgot the file name) and cannot find it there. Please let me know how you got the netflix 1.4.0 to work on coby 7024? The android market version shows 1.4.01,but it will not download unto my tablet. I am new to android tab and love it,just need to learn more. Thank you.

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
If you ignore the update (the update will not work) Netflix should work. (It does on my MID8024 with Flash 10.3)

Cavefrog

May 19, 2011
I've had Netfix working for a while on a stock 7024 with an XDA version of Netflix. The other night it started just aborting the program rather than going ahead and working when I hit the "cancel" button when it wanted me to update it. I went ahead and installed the new "Offical" market version of Netflix. It works up until it tries to play the movie and then just reenters the movie browser screen. The only change I've made recently was to go from Flash 10.1 to 10.3.
So far I've tried:
The old original versions of flash and Netflix (aborts completely at the update prompt).
Several versions of the XDA Netflix (I like the rotation mods :), with different verions of flash installed as well as the official Netflix release. These let you browse but not play. Has anyone else run it to this and found a fix?

Cavefrog

May 19, 2011
Followup - I had to go to the xda developers site. I already had flash 10.3 installed (not sure if netflix even uses flash though) and downloaded netflix 1.2.1 with the update check disabled. Netflix is back up and running. None of the other versions seem to work.

I've had Netfix working for a while on a stock 7024 with an XDA version of Netflix. The other night it started just aborting the program rather than going ahead and working when I hit the "cancel" button when it wanted me to update it. I went ahead and installed the new "Offical" market version of Netflix. It works up until it tries to play the movie and then just reenters the movie browser screen. The only change I've made recently was to go from Flash 10.1 to 10.3.
So far I've tried:
The old original versions of flash and Netflix (aborts completely at the update prompt).
Several versions of the XDA Netflix (I like the rotation mods :), with different verions of flash installed as well as the official Netflix release. These let you browse but not play. Has anyone else run it to this and found a fix?