Need some help choosing a tablet

Buneta

Oct 9, 2011
I am looking to get a tablet, I have an HTC Inspire phone an I really like what I can do with it. I don't really know much about the tablets yet, so I don't know which tablet would suit my needs. I am not looking to spend a lot of money. I know I want tablet to have an hdmi port, 2.2, g sensor, touch screen & stylus, wifi, want to be able to watch movies, listen to music, would like to have an sd slot, want to be able to surf web at a decent speed with no lagging, would be nice to have a camera however its not a requirement since I have an 8mp on my HTC. As you can see I am just getting this for play. I don't really know what questions to ask so if anyone can give me some insight on a good, low cost tablet that would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I am looking to get a tablet, I have an HTC Inspire phone an I really like what I can do with it. I don't really know much about the tablets yet, so I don't know which tablet would suit my needs. I am not looking to spend a lot of money. I know I want tablet to have an hdmi port, 2.2, g sensor, touch screen & stylus, wifi, want to be able to watch movies, listen to music, would like to have an sd slot, want to be able to surf web at a decent speed with no lagging, would be nice to have a camera however its not a requirement since I have an 8mp on my HTC. As you can see I am just getting this for play. I don't really know what questions to ask so if anyone can give me some insight on a good, low cost tablet that would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Buneta,they're so many tablet pc with good specs can meet your requirements, you can take a look at our Android tablet PC
Lots of them are special offer for large discount in our site: Special Offer Discount Electronics - Special Price Produts - Special Promotion
maybe there's something of your interest.
welcome and enjoy!:)

heroicslug

Oct 10, 2011
Flytouch and it's clones are decently specced entry level tabs. Won't compare with well with more advanced chipsets (Tegra2), but most models have hardware decoding for video up to 1080p. They typically have 1.0GHz single core processors, GPS, mini HDMI, microSD slot, and single point resistive touchscreens at 1024x600. Downsides are poor performance for high end 3D heavy games, quiet speakers, lack of multitouch, and lower than average viewing angles.

At $150-$175 though, you get good bang for your buck. Two full size USB ports make it easy to load some movies/music/tv on a flash drive and start watching. If you just want something fo internet, videos, and casual gaming, I'd seriously consider a "FlyTouch III".

If a "no-name" tablet from China sounds scary, Kindle Fire looks pretty neat. IPS (best screen on the market) display, $200 pice tag, and lots more. You get locked into Amazon's ecosystem until someone figures out how to root it though. Rooted Nook colors are also something to consider.