Need Telechips ADB drivers for Kyros 8127...

Caroline121

Aug 22, 2012
I have an 8127 kyros I'd like to root. I'm not experienced in doing things like this, but with a **good** set of instructions, I can do just about anything. I hate being limited to things on my devices. I have some bloatware I'd like to delete, and I'd like to be able to get ICS on my Kyros. It's been a good tablet for me, just needs some tweaking.

I found on amazon.com under the 8127 kyros that someone managed to root it and printed out his instructions. In order to do this correctly, I need to download the "Telechips ADB drivers" for the Kyros (TCC8803 or Cortex A8). I can't find them anywhere. If you know where they can be found, please let me know.

Thanks,

Carrie

karaskaras

Aug 5, 2012
hello caroline121 i have a kyros mid8127 and first i manage to root it without the telechips adb drivers...second my 8127 has an official update android 4.1.1 jelly bean. the way to root it is fron fastboot mobe and using the root_7022.zip from the development section in the post jelly bean on 7022!!! an the clockworkmod from development section again in the [beta] clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 for 8127. if you want details send message...

Caroline121

Aug 22, 2012
Please send details on how you rooted yours. Will this update me to ICS or JB? The USA isn't getting the ICS or JB updates because of licensing issues. So my options at this point are to root it and get the ICS or JB, or buy a new tablet (which I can't afford to do until October).

Caroline121

Aug 22, 2012
Thanks, for the help and the files. I wanted the files because some people are having problems rooting with superoneclick without them. It has caused it to hang in someone's previous efforts. I will try it and see what happens.

Caroline121

Aug 22, 2012
Superoneclick worked to root my Coby Kyros MID8127!!!!! Woo Hoo! Now all i need to do is get the ICS or JB file to install.