Needs tablet advice

eransh10

Sep 16, 2012
Hi,
I am looking to replace my ipad (the original one) with a 10' tablet.
My main needs are productivity, watching movies and browsing the web.

As of now my main contenders are the samsung galaxy note 10.1 and asus tansformer tf700.

Anything else in their price range is also welcomed.

Thank you for your help,
Eran.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi,

As of now my main contenders are the samsung galaxy note 10.1 and asus tansformer tf700.

Thank you for your help,
Eran.

I can't argue with your choices of either of those tablets. Both are great tablets. I do think you might see some additional flexibility if you ever wanted the keyboard/dock that is an option with the TF700.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I have both an original Transformer and a Galaxy Note 10.1, and truly love both of them. My reason for buying the Note instead of a newer Transformer was the Wacom digitizer, something very useful to me. The multitasking is interesting, and occasionally useful (I hear it is expanded and improved in the soon to be available 4.1 release) but if I didn't actually have a need for the digitizer I probably would have opted for the Transformer with its higher resolution screen.
And the keyboard dock is just amazing.
I should say though that the Note is quite an impressive device, with handwriting recognition that actually works, and the new wifi is phenomenal, it connects and is transferring data in 3 seconds flat and is faster than anything I have ever seen.
You really can't go wrong with either of these two flagship devices

luffy3

Sep 20, 2012
Hi,

Thank you for your help,
Eran.

Hello, you think how this Tablet PC The price / performance ratio is On neat Getting used to the touchscreen, more pressure is recognized as a movement. Otherwise a lot of memory (more than Comparable products) and very good performance but atvery low noise level. Those looking for a cheap tablet should access here!