netflix app on A820?

dw4yn3

Dec 17, 2011
im trying to make netflix work on my A820 but i cant seem to make it work. mcbub.com said that it can run netflix smoothly.

i tried v1.5.2 and the lates v1.6.0 but it wont let me log in.. i tried v1.5.0, v1.4.0 but it says download the latest version.

if any of you guys made netflix work, how did you do it?

thanks a lot.

canadaguy

Dec 30, 2011
I have a Mica 8 inch tablet A820 it is basically an upgraded a816 i thing .
I had to root mine and install brainapp to get anything to install on my tablet i also has installed root explorer to edit the build.prop file from within the tablet so i didn't have to edit the file from the adb prompt with in windows. i tried alot of setting and got the screen at top missup but things atleast installed then when i tried netflix i found that using the density setting of 240 and leaving it at that I has a bigger icons allthe time but everything looks as it should and everythings installs now so i left it as is.

Hope that helps

dw4yn3

Dec 17, 2011
thanks alot. i tried making density to 240 and i can download everything now. :) but i still cant make netflix work. it says WE CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER RIGHT NOW. always that error. i have PLAYON app and i can login into netflix there. but i cant seem to login in using the official netflix app. do you have a run around on this one? thansks