Netflix not responding on new Zenithink ZT-280 C91

Eddieb

Jan 1, 2012
Hey Zenithink users. I just got my Zenithink ZT-280 C91 today that I bought here in the U.S. Love that tablet, the only thing I cannot get to works is the netflix. It came pre-install and I went to the android market to uninstall and reinstall and it can installed already. When I tap on the netflix icon it says, Sorry activity netflix (in application netflix) is not responding. What can I do to get netflix going on my tablet. Thank you all in advance........ This has the 2.3 software not the new 4 version.

khines17

Jan 16, 2012
To get Netflix to work on the c91 open up the browser, hit the options soft key and change from iPad( HTML5) to the android( flash) version. That's it. Should work from there. Crakle works very good as well

DangerousFat

Jan 5, 2012
Assuming you're not running ICS, Netflix isn't working on the C91 with ICS yet to the best of my knowledge.

Seeker

Nov 14, 2011
I think the new update for both netflix and the c91 support netflix, I just bought one still waiting for it arraival and I will see.

millusions

Apr 11, 2012
To get Netflix to work on the c91 open up the browser, hit the options soft key and change from iPad( HTML5) to the android( flash) version. That's it. Should work from there. Crakle works very good as well

Genius. I've only owned mine for about 48 hours. and the only problem was netflix not responding. Your solution worked like a charm. Thanks

tcfulmer

Jun 18, 2012
I've tried the change to android browser but still doesn't work for me. Any other suggestions? Netflix never gets to a working screen, just goes to black and back to home page. Android version is 4.0.3 on a C91 upgrade.