Netflix on the Le Pan TC970 & Silverlight

CajunBoy

Dec 16, 2011
Haven't seen this issue addressed yet so here goes. I downloaded the Netflix App from Market and Netflix worked fine. Next night I opened Netflix and it asked me to download Silverlight, with no option to decline. I attemped the download but it stopped and told me the device doesn't support Silverlight. Sooo, I uninstalled Netflix and reinstalled it. Voila, Netflix works again. Turned off the TC970, then turned it on again and tried Netflix again and got the Silverlight story all over again. Any ideas from our gurus?

Sir_Cusfreak

Nov 29, 2011
Mine did that once, the first day I had it, but when I re-installed it never happened again. I don't know how to stop that. I would try Netflix support. I had to call them once about the PC version, they were very nice and helpful, and the rep I got was surprisingly knowledgeable.

GL

CajunBoy

Dec 16, 2011
Thanks SirCus. I returned that 970 for excessive freezing situation. Maybe the new one won't have that problem.

iphostway

Dec 23, 2011
Update your firmware !!! it will stop any freezing your having I had to run the firmware 2 times and the tablets are great now I have 2 970's and me and the kids love them. Skype, netflix, slingbox it's all working great.

gfinockio

Dec 8, 2011
Update your firmware !!! it will stop any freezing your having I had to run the firmware 2 times and the tablets are great now I have 2 970's and me and the kids love them. Skype, netflix, slingbox it's all working great.

Yeah... not so much.