Networklocation.apk

rsnoonan

May 12, 2011
Has anyone been able to get apps that require location to work? I have tried to find a way to get GMaps and others to pickup location from wireless but have been unsuccessful. Installed market with zip file from this Copy Gen2 thread and like others could not get networklocation.apk to install or work when moved to system/apps. Just get parse error. Any suggestions on how to get apps to find location on the 7024?

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
Has anyone been able to get apps that require location to work? I have tried to find a way to get GMaps and others to pickup location from wireless but have been unsuccessful. Installed market with zip file from this Copy Gen2 thread and like others could not get networklocation.apk to install or work when moved to system/apps. Just get parse error. Any suggestions on how to get apps to find location on the 7024?

I downloaded arctool from appslib. I was having problems getting market to work. Arctool will download a zip files with Google apps on to sdcard. It had error trying to install the zip from arctool, by if you extract the zip it has a working networklocation.apk. I didn't check maps after installing it because I was still having market problems.

Sent from EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I've been trying to get locations to work in google maps. The networklocation in the market download doesn't work. The one in archtools will install if manually unzipped but still won't find location. Anybody figure this out et?
Ht

SampNeves

Sep 30, 2011
I downloaded arctool from appslib. I was having problems getting market to work. Arctool will download a zip files with Google apps on to sdcard. It had error trying to install the zip from arctool, by if you extract the zip it has a working networklocation.apk. I didn't check maps after installing it because I was still having market problems.

Sent from EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Carefull

That arctool files bricked my MID 8027.

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
MapQuest finds your current location through wifi. I tested it on Kyros 7022

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum