New 12.1 Tablet, Intel Atom 1.6 mgz Processor Coming Soon to USA with Android OS

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
$121_inch_s1.pngI stumbled upon this a few minutes ago Check out their website, they are taking pre Orders for $499.00 WOW!:cool: Sorry I meant 1.6 Ghz! processor.

https://thejoojoo.com/sites/tech_specs

Last edited:

dardoncas

Nov 10, 2010
Interesting. I like the slim design but personally, for me the large screen is a drawback. There was a time that I thought I would need something with a screen that size but I've settled in the 8 inch range after owning a 10.2 inch device.

Dec 17, 2010
Looks like another one based on the WeTab/ExoPC.

They say the battery is up to five hours on WiFi. If it really is a repackaged ExoPC, you'll be lucky to get four hours.

feverhost

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 26, 2010
Considering that they aren't even close to selling those, I find it interesting that they already have a price.

The tablets that I really find interesting are the quad-core tablets that Sony and others will be selling at the end 2011 and/or the beginning of 2012.

mr.ofunk

Feb 26, 2011
A bit too large to leave the house :) I am happy with the a101. Would be cool for kiddos though.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
I saw one sell on Ebay this week for $ 399.00 running Windows 7, Seller said it can also run Mac 10.6 , it was a unlocked Beta Test unit.

Dec 17, 2010
Its better to get a drawing tablet for drawing since it was pressure sensitivity and extra stuff that a touch screen on a tablet laptop doesn't have. If youre just gonna use it for simple drawings in microsoft paint, get a tablet pc. If youre really into drawing on a computer, get a drawing tablet.

Why not put the pressure sensitivity in the stylus?

This tablet only has 4gb FLASH memory. Also, no mention of how much RAM it has.

Seems like they're going out of the way to cut corners.

Last edited: