New and Confused

Meganh

Feb 11, 2013
We just received our Android 9 inch tablets for the kids last week. So far, I am so disappointed in them I'm thinking about sending them back. However, I don't know if we just got "lemons" or if we just don't know what to do! There was no user guide to help me out. One of the tablets has been frozen since last night. I keep turning it off, then turning it back on, and it only gets to the "android" screen. The other one "bounces" around, things pop up all on their own, and it just does its own thing. It's jumpy. Even if it's lying flat, things just pop up all over the screen. It will even type all on its own, just random stuff. My kids are much more patient than I. You can't even get thru one game of Angry Birds! The one that bounces also loses battery life very quickly it seems. Shouldn't you be able to play on these for a couple of hours before the battery is almost dead? I could really use some helpful hints or advice. We did not spend a ton of money on these, and didn't want to since they are for the kids. Just wanted a decent one, that would at least work. I think these would be fine, if they weren't freezing up or going crazy! HELP Please!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Megan, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having so many problems with those tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you get things sorted out. Good luck!