New caseen VIBE L Extra Long Stylus!

Nov 15, 2011
Hi guys,

Quick update for you guys:

Our much awaited caseen VIBE "L" stylus has been released! This stylus was rebalanced to make sure people with larger hands and demands can get perfect performance from our VIBE line.

$CS-80150-2.jpg$CS-80150-4.jpg$CS-80151-2.jpg$CS-80152-3.jpg$CS-80152-1.jpg

Please check the interactive page: VIBE L Extra Long | caseen

Comes in 3 Colors!

LINKS:
New caseen VIBE L Extra Long Stylus (Pink) for Capacitive Touch Screens
New caseen VIBE L Extra Long Stylus (White) for Capacitive Touch Screens
New caseen VIBE L Extra Long Stylus (Black) for Capacitive Touch Screens

Thanks! And you WILL enjoy this product! Great reviews all over the web. Comes in a snazzy caseen gloss gift box! =)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I will definitely try one of these, I have the original vibe and for anyone that hasn't tried it the tip puts the standard rubber tipped stylus to shame. I definitely like the idea of a bit longer stylus, more comfortable for me for extended use.

caseenBrandon

Nov 15, 2011
I will definitely try one of these, I have the original vibe and for anyone that hasn't tried it the tip puts the standard rubber tipped stylus to shame. I definitely like the idea of a bit longer stylus, more comfortable for me for extended use.

Thanks for the tip Tom T!

zener773

Jan 29, 2013
I wonder how it performs along with an Acer Iconia A210. I need a stylus so I can write equations (differential eq, calculus, etc).

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Seriously, I have tried almost every capacitive stylus option available before I bought my Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Caseen products are probably your best bet. They are extremely cost effective, so worth a try. There are only two other options in my opinion, both a bit more expensive, and those are the Adonis Jot Pro and the Pogo Sketch Pro.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

zener773

Jan 29, 2013
Seriously, I have tried almost every capacitive stylus option available before I bought my Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Caseen products are probably your best bet. They are extremely cost effective, so worth a try. There are only two other options in my opinion, both a bit more expensive, and those are the Adonis Jot Pro and the Pogo Sketch Pro.

Thanks Tom. I'm going to give the Vibe a try. I will order it this weekend and post my results and impressions soon.

caseenBrandon

Nov 15, 2011

Thanks Tom T for the great review!