New dedicated Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9/7 inch Forum - GalaxyTabForums.net

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011

It is our policy to add sections for all available Android Tablets here at AndroidTablets.net - but we also realize that some members would be happier on a website dedicated entirely to one particular device. On some more popular devices we are able to accommodate this.

So with that, We'd like to announce that we do have a sister site dedicated entirely to the Samsung Galaxy Tab, covering the Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9 and 7 inch version up at GalaxyTabForums.net

To sign up, simply follow the link here: Register at Galaxy Tab Forums

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
the freaking CAPCTHA on that site is so damned difficult - tried a few times and couldn't get it right - i guess i am too deaf or visually impared for that site so passing on it

update: captcha changed

Last edited:

tmetravler

Aug 14, 2011
I am already registered with GalaxyTabForum but I believe that since I would like to collect tab fro various manufacturers, it would behoove me to be a part of a larger focus group.. plus there is so much to learn that ya cant keep all of it on one site! Have a great day! Freddy;)

gcogger

Jan 14, 2012
Just tried to register on that site, but it won't let me. The section that says to answer the question in the graphic is empty - there's no graphic and no box to type in. I've tried it in Firefox and IE, but get the same result. Any ideas?

Edit: OK, I found the problem. I thought it's worth posting the solution in case anyone lese sees the same thing. The issue was with my anti-virus software (Avira), which decided that the 'prove you're a human' section contained some suspicious javascript. The solution was to (temporarily) switch off Avira's web protection.

Last edited: