New Dedicated Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Sub-Forum

jiveturkee

Sep 17, 2011
I got the SGT3 7.0 through a trade and I didn't pay a dime. It's pretty good. Not as good as the Nexus 7 (2013) or the Asus Memopad HD7 but it works for me. It does what I need it to do. However, it is priced too high. They should price this at $129.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Nah! Just bought Galaxy NOTE 10.1.

So what do you think? It is a solid tablet that offers functionality that is nearly unique within the Android world. Aside from the relatively unique functions of the Note 10.1 it is a capable tablet in it's own right.

solodickson

Aug 25, 2013
i bought a tab3 in china but cannot access google playstore though i am now in ethiopia.what do i do to get the device to have playstore

Last edited:

wlcat609

Sep 25, 2013
New GALAXY Tab 3 user here with a microSDHC situation. Since apps can only be downloaded to the 8G storage in the device, I purchased a 32G microSDHC card for the purpose of saving all the downloaded music, photos, text user guides, etc. After inserting the SDHC card, I formatted it and to my surprise there were several subdirectories created on the card. However, when I went to download the MP3 music files and the JPEG photos files, the only choice I had on my desktop PC using Windows XP was either a) tablet or b) card...i.e., for whatever reason the PC was not able to 'see/determine' anything about the subdirectories on the SDHC card. The files did download on the card but in the 'root' portion. Question is how do I now get the files into the respective subdirectories?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

dianehelen

Oct 8, 2011
I just got my Galaxy tab 3, from the Sprint deal they are offering for $49 bucks, really could not pass that up. I will mostly use this on wifi, but really wanted a cell network tablet for when I travel across the state. I was lured in with the low end data plan 2 year contract, but quickly upgraded to the $!5/month 2 GB plan, which is still pretty good. I really like the tablet, I think the construction is a bit more solid then the Nexus 7's and has some cool built in features. I will still mostly use my Acer Iconia A500 most of the time, but for $49 bucks, to have a nice small, portable 4g LTE tablet, is a good deal! I also LOVE that is has the Micro SD slot, so I can port movies, music whatever, and not have to overstress the 16gb internal sd drive. Our first trip from Orlando to St Pete is Monday, so I'll be able to see how it functions on the road. :). So far Im happy.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi dianehelen, congratulations on your new Galaxy Tab 3. Glad to hear you're so happy with it.:eek:

dianehelen

Oct 8, 2011
Now if ONLY the Peel remote app worked, Id be really happy. I sent in a support ticket, but no response so far. Its wierd, it had all my stuff, provider/set top box/TV, went thru set up flawlessly, but when I tap a channel to change it to, it only sends or my tv only receives 3 of the 4 digits needed to get to the right channel.

Anyone have any experience with this app?

Wild_Duck

Nov 6, 2011
Hi, I purchased a Tab 3 8" (4.4.2 and rooted) and a 32gb microsd and put my music (in Flac format) in a folder on the sd and it plays fine (I use Rockbox free music player), the problem is the Tab 3 starts moving apps to the sd card so if I change the card for one with videos on those shifted apps won't work. The only solution I've found is to fill the space on the card with junk.