NEW Gumdrop Cases, Rugged, Tough Cases for Heavy Outdoors Challenge - Now on Sale

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
We have just received the multi-layered, rugged tablet cases from Gumdrop Cases, and we are really surprised with their quality and cool looks.
If you need bulletproof protection to take the device outside, you will definitely want to check out our Gumdrop Cases reviews on Tablet2Cases.com.​

Gumdrop Cases Asus Eee Pad Transformer Drop Tech Series Case
Rating: 4.3 / 5
Price: $49.95​

Color variations (images are clickable):

Gumdrop Cases Kindle Fire Drop Tech Series Case
Price: $49.95

Gumdrop Cases Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Drop Tech Series Case
Price: $49.95

Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Series Military Edition Case
Rating: 4.2 / 5
Price: $59.95
Tablet variations (images are clickable):

Asus Eee Pad Transformer Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Looks great. Is it Elephant proof? Just in case I have an encounter on my next safari :rolleyes:

PCKAU97

May 9, 2012
I have a serious complaint regarding the customer service from Gumdrop Cases and am looking for assistance to solve the issue. I placed an order directly through their website on 4/18/12. Their website states that orders are updated within 24 hours. 3-4 days passed and there was still no update so I sent them an email regarding the status of the order. Three days after that I received a reply that the color I had ordered was backordered until 5/4 but that there were other colors available. I replied the same day (on 4/29) directing them to change the color and have had no reply and have not received my case although I was charged on the date of the order. Any assistance on how to actually reach a real person at Gumdrop would be greatly appreciated.

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
I have a serious complaint regarding the customer service from Gumdrop Cases and am looking for assistance to solve the issue. I placed an order directly through their website on 4/18/12. Their website states that orders are updated within 24 hours. 3-4 days passed and there was still no update so I sent them an email regarding the status of the order. Three days after that I received a reply that the color I had ordered was backordered until 5/4 but that there were other colors available. I replied the same day (on 4/29) directing them to change the color and have had no reply and have not received my case although I was charged on the date of the order. Any assistance on how to actually reach a real person at Gumdrop would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your issues. Unfortunately we have previously also experienced delays in response from Gumdrop Cases. Let me see if we have a direct contact that we can notify of your case. Something tells me you are not the only one in limbo and there are a few clients on backorders.

The only piece of good news is that soon we will also have gumdrop cases in stock and you'll be able to order from Tablet2Cases with next day dispatch to anywhere in the world.

tk1fisherman

Dec 18, 2012
i to have problems with gumdrop . by far the worst customer service i have ever seen . there is no number to contact them and they respond to e mails about once a week . they dont take there job or there customers seriously at all . im going to try to get my money back from pay-pal thank god i used it