New Kid on the Site

SSGMIke

Oct 3, 2014
hi fist timer and first timer with a tablet.
Purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 WiFi. Seriously love it trying to work it all out.

One thing I have possibly found out is that WiFi is not all over the place. I'm in Monroe NJ and travel back and forth from parents home in Queens NY. And ever around here if I am not within my community no WiFi, very discouraging.

Been trying to figure out what I need to do to have this WiFi more available when I am not home. Trying to read up on portable hotspot contraptions think they are called if they are available and would work.

Home connected to my Comcast and community WiFi setup.

Any thoughts from you young minds ? Wonder if I need to trade it in already to get the 4G version, which I hated to pay Verizon more money

thanks will start looking around the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mike, congratulations on your new Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

SSGMIke

Oct 3, 2014
Thanks but I do not have a Tab Pro , but the new released Galaxy Tab S 8.4

I see you have a " Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" forum this is it's baby sister

SSGMIke

Oct 3, 2014
Well I seem to have solved my issue. Spoke with Samsung today and since I have my unit under 30 days they will be issuing a full credit. Then to solve my issue with purchase the Tab S 8.4 WiFi/4G