new member and assistance

damon

Dec 28, 2011
I recently purchaced the Craig 2.2 android netablet for my daughter and for the money completly worth the 99 bucks, a good starter, she has no problem navgating the internet, facebook or youtube. Just have two issues so far; we finaly were able to access netflix, however cannot play any of the video's from the instant que. I'm thinking we need to install a flash player, we currently have flash player lite, but that does not seem to work. Also, she would love to use the tablet in the car but not sure how. For now, we have no interest in converting the tablet to a phone, I'm thinking we'll need to obtain 3G access through the app that came with the unit to access internet, but not sure how to start. Just need to figure out some things, but again, totaly worth it so far. Sorry for the long post, future posts will be short.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Damon, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on the new tablet. I'm going to move your thread to the Craig Tablets section for you. The folks there are familiar with your tablet and should be able to give you whatever assistance is needed. Good luck!

rbinc

Dec 7, 2011
If it's a CMP738A/B, it does not have an internal 3G radio. WIFI connectivity only. While the USB port is supposed to support a 3G Air card, I have not seen it discussed here yet and would be most hesitant to purchase one just for this relatively new tablet.