New Member fron Ohio - Coby Kryos user

BuckeyeNut

Dec 13, 2010
Both the wife and I recently purchased the Coby Kryos 7 inch tablets MID7015 that were featured on HSN. I wanted a device like a tablet instead of a notebook type PC. I have only played with my tablet for one day, and I have really enjoyed it so far. Being a newbie to the tablet world, every single thing about tablets is new to me, and that is why I joined the forum as there should be alot of helpful information.

Saturday I tried unsuccessfully to download the Pac-Man game from the freeware site featured in AppsLib. I'll try again this week to see if I can successfully download that game. It may be an app that only works on a phone. This a big learning curve for me. I see I definitely have to go out and get some micro SD cards. I'm not sure if the 4GB cards are OK or if I should get the 8 or 16 GB cards.
Keep posting all the great info !! Lord knows I'll need to read it ......
BuckeyeNut
S.E. Ohio

[SIZE=+0]"No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a great number of electrons were inconvenienced."[/SIZE]

Last edited:

PUCHO223

Dec 13, 2010
hello: im new in this aspect of tablets,i have buy a coby 7015 tablet but i cant see the videos on you tube or any other site,i have audio only
but no image,if any of you can help me or let me know about this,i only has one day with the tablet,thanks.