New Member with question

Kingmed

Jan 15, 2014
Hello, today I bought my daughter who is turning 14 very soon an ASUS MEMO 7 HD 16 GB Tablet, she is wanting to use it for movies, music, surfing the internet and taking some photo's when she wants to of family. I will probably get Net flex for the house so she can watch movies when she is allowed to. I may get a 16 gb micro sd card so that she can store more movies on it so she can watch when we go visit my family up North. Question is, is it O.K to save movies on these sd cards for viewing later and what number should I get 2-10 on SD card?, for viewing movies and for her to take video's every so often. Don't know exactly what all to ask at present time, she won't get it until next week, I did get it from walmart and got the extended 2 year warrantee for drops and spills since my kids like to do this alot. Of all the less expensive Tablets I finally decided on this one because of the good reports, my daughter is really excited about getting this tablet and so am I to give it to her. Any other info would be appreciated, can't think of any other questions at present time, Thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Kingmed, congratulations on your new ASUS tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. SD cards are fine for storing and viewing movies, and a class 4 or higher should be fast enough for smooth playback. Enjoy the forum and that tablet!