New MID owner question

Chrisniclia

Nov 7, 2011
HI There I purchased a 7" mid not long ago as a test for use in viewing photos in a business that I own and I was able to upload photos straight onto the tablet and look at them no problem .On the back of that I purchased 4 more 8" MIDs but when i go to look at the photos I cant find them except in the folder for the wallpaper.but If I put a micro SD Card in with photos the application that came on the 8" will let me look at them through quickpic.Also It says in the manual that I can upload through the file browser which is on the 7" but not on the 8".:confused:
Is there anyway I can upload straight onto the tablet and view photos.Is there an app I can download to be able to do that or do I have to put the photos on an SD card all the time.
Hope that makes sense.
Thanks in advance

Chris

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
You should just be able to transfer photos over usb just fine. If you want, just make a folder called photos or something so you can remember where you put them. The gallery app that came with your device should automatically find the photos and even let you do a slideshow of them:) Any more questions just ask!

Sent from my 7022

Chrisniclia

Nov 7, 2011
Hi There
I might be a bit thick :confused: but I cant see the gallery app the only one I can see is quickpic .And how can I make a folder ??? LOL