New NTPC M009S tablet- does not recognize card- please help!!!

Mireia

May 16, 2012
I purchased a NTPC M009S 4 GB tablet and a 8GB Sandisk micro sD card from Amazon, the tablet seems to work OK but I have trouble with two things:

1- When I insert the card it is not recognized, I am not sure how deep the card needs to be inserted. I can't see any memory being shown on the SD card tab in the tablet, but when I move it ever so slightly I can see a message on the tablet that the card is being ejected. Is there a problem with the card or the tablet? Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions?

2- The tablet came with a devise/adaptor to read USB. I read a USB pen drive fine, but when I try to copy and paste files (ebooks etc) onto my documetns folder in the tablet I get a message 'operation failed'. How do you transfer files from a USB pen drive to the tablet ( ideally would like to trasfer to the SD CARD!) ?
I also tried getting a USB USB cable and conecting the tablet directly to my computer, but the computer didn't see the tablet being connected? Am I missing something?

If anyone can help with any of the above, i'll really appreciate it!! I am new to the tablet world and to Android, this is my first tablet.........THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mireia, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!