New on the Forum

JanetBella

Mar 23, 2013
Hi I'm new on the Forum and was wondering if somebody could help me I recently got a 10inch Irulu Tablet for Christmas and I've been having problems with it. First I usually charge it for approximately 2-3 hours then used it and atleast 30 minutes later it will die. Second when I decide to charge it and then disconnected I use it for a few then wont use it till an hour later but when I try to turn it on it wont anymore. I'll charge it again and the green light will indicate me its charging but it wont turn on on till the next day. Even if I press on it for 15 seconds it wont. Please Could somebody help me with this issue I have with my Tablet.

Rowdyeh

Oct 16, 2012
Hi JanetBella and welcome. You need to allow it fully charge and 2 to 3 hours is probably not enough. A 10 inch tablet may need 5 to 6 or even more hours to charge fully and the device will notify you when fully charged. It's practically impossible to overcharge a tablet. Also if you're not using WIFI you should turn it off as well as any unused function but check to see if the tablet needs the function to run before disabling it. Check your manual. WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS are non essential functions unless the program you are using requires these. You can find those functions in settings. Good luck.