new owner needs HELP!!

panaceacan

Sep 20, 2012
I am a new owner of an ASUS T700F and I am so confused trying to get my contacts imported to my tablet from either my Android phone or my Outlook. I have exported to a CSV file and uploaded to Gmail but when I open my Gmail app on my tablet the contacts are nowhere to be found. I am also using the email app that came on the tablet and can't seem to find the contacts there either!! I am leaving on a 3 week trip to Australia (from Canada) on Friday and would like to send emails home without having to type in the address every time.

Do I have to download a contacts app??

Thanks for your help!!

panaceacan

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum panaceacan

In the app drawer (little squares upper right) look for the People app. If you open it and your contacts are there they will appear in the mail apps when you begin typing a contact name. If they aren't there make certain in settings sync that Google sync is working.

panaceacan

Sep 20, 2012
Thank you so much!! It is amazing how most things have such a simple solution except when you are looking for it!! Everything is working fine now. Thanks again!! I'm sure that I'll be asking more questions soon!

Panaceacan

Welcome to the forum panaceacan

In the app drawer (little squares upper right) look for the People app. If you open it and your contacts are there they will appear in the mail apps when you begin typing a contact name. If they aren't there make certain in settings sync that Google sync is working.